Monday 3 October 2011

First Lecture..

So, we had our first lecture today with Deborah, introducing Design Practice One- at first I thought we had a lot of work to do in such a short period of time (which worried me). After getting my head around it all, I began looking at developing my ideas for the moving image task, which made me feel much better. I thought it might be best to get stuck in now, as we only have three weeks to complete, produce and edit a short film featuring interviewing techniques.

Having done an ALevel in media, I kind of understand the processes involved in developing and researching a media based project- however it seems to be much more in depth this time..

I plan to have a look at a few videos from You Tube and some various interview style clips to understand camera angles and techniques. I'll post these once I've done a little bit more research!

No comments:

Post a Comment